Data controller: JPCHR Consulting
Address: 468 Church Lane, Kingsbury, London, NW9 8EG
Data protection officer: Lavaun Crowther
Contact detail: 0208 200 2333 – email@example.com
JPCHR Consulting is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JPCHR Consulting may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and address
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may also send you additional information related to your request.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for survey & research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Retention of Data
JPCHR Consulting will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information except in accordance with this policy. This does not include trusted and GDPR-compliant third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, JPCHR Consulting may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
JPCHR Consulting may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith and belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of JPCHR Consulting
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Right Inbox relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.